A Breakthrough In Hook-Up Management
Following 18 months of research and development Rolec have announced the launch of PitchSMART Online, a new cloud based computer operated MID approved Smart metering system for remotely managing caravan hook-ups.
This innovative new system has been specifically designed to enable park operators to read each and every hook-up meter from the comfort of their office computer - and in turn generate instant invoices for customers.
PitchSMART Online can also be used by the park operator to individually switch on/off each and every one of their electric hook-up units, again from the office computer.
Darren North, General Manager of Rolec’s Leisure division, commented: “Traditionally caravan park operators have had the long and costly task of physically reading electricity meters, taking this information back to the office, and then preparing invoices - which can take anything up to a month at a time to achieve.
“With PitchSMART Online the reading of the meters and preparing of invoices can now be achieved in a couple of hours - saving thousands of man hours and enabling faster, regular invoicing.”
Darren also confirmed that as well as providing instant meter readings, invoicing facilities, and the ability to individually switch hook-ups on/off, PitchSMART Online also has the ability to be extended to offer a variety of additional services including:
- Meter reading, invoicing and switching of static caravan water supplies.
- Meter reading, invoicing and switching of static caravan gas supplies.
- Instant access to electricity, water and gas consumption data to support invoicing.
- Management of park building electricity and water supplies.
- Instant access to electricity and water consumption data which can be used to negotiate favourable kWh and availability tariffs with utility providers.
- Multi-park operators can instantly access electricity and water consumption, activities and monies due in across all their parks.
- Can provide the caravan owner with mobile phone access to their utility account.
- Can allow the caravan owner to pre-pay for their electricity and water via mobile phone using their preferred payment method (i.e. Visa, MasterCard, PayPal).
- PitchSMART Online can also be used to switch and manage the entire park’s lighting system.
Darren continued: “We can also offer a variety of services to complement the PitchSMART Online system including installation of PitchSMART Online, testing testing, maintenance and emergency call out services.
“In addition we can also provide a range of finance solutions, including 3 and 5 year extended payment terms, monthly lease/buy options, and even a weekly PitchSMART Online rental option from as little as £2 per pitch per week.”
- For more information about PitchSMART Online or Rolec’s other products call 01205 724754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org