Daro designs, manufactures, and supplies commercial grade rattan furniture to the caravan park and leisure industry with a tailormade, bespoke design service.
At Daro, we know a thing or two about creating beautiful rattan furniture for outdoor spaces, celebrating 50 years of cane and rattan design and production in 2023. Daro began as a family business, growing from strength to strength, developing the product offering and today, Daro continues to be a family business and one of the UK’s leading names in woven furniture.
At Daro, we know a thing or two about creating beautiful rattan furniture for outdoor spaces, celebrating 50 years of cane and rattan design and production in 2023.
Daro began as a family business, growing from strength to strength, developing the product offering and today, Daro continues to be a family business and one of the UK’s leading names in woven furniture.
Design & Ranges Daro design and supply Outdoor furniture made with high quality Polyethylene material, powder-coated Aluminium frames and UK made upholstery to prestigious holiday parks and other commercial environments throughout the UK and Europe. From outdoor dining sets to bistro collections and sunloungers, Daro offers a full range of outdoor furniture solutions.
Daro’s furniture can be adapted in style and size to accommodate a variety of different outdoor areas. A choice of weave styles and colours means synergy from indoors to outdoors is achievable.
Key Benefits of Daro Furniture
• Skillfully Woven Rattan – All our frames are skillfully handwoven using a variety of high-quality rattan, which is renowned for its incredible durability, UV resistance and low maintenance.
• All-Weather Frames – Rust free and UV resistant furniture. Out outdoor furniture has been designed specifically to withstand all weathers and can be left outside all year around.
• 3-year extended manufacturer’s warranty for commercial use with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on cushions.
• Exclusive Designs – Our creative team of designers work closely with our manufacturing facilities in Indonesia to create unique, durable, and comfortable designs that you won’t find anywhere else.
• UK manufactured soft furnishings. Daro is proud of its UK Soft Furnishings division in Derbyshire, ensuring all cushioning is produced to the highest quality and made to order.
Daro boasts an extensive choice of over 25 outdoor performance fabrics including the iconic Laura Ashley brand. All our outdoor cushions are manufactured utilising high performance weather resistant fabrics. Daro is a part of the LOFA (The Leisure and Outdoor Furniture Association) Assured initiative.
All our cushions are extensively tested and comply with the latest Government Fire Safety Regulations, offering peace of mind. Sustainable As a business, Daro has a commitment to sustainability. Daro’s commitment is to produce high quality products that are durable and long lasting.
The sourcing of sustainable, raw materials is used to ensure that all materials in the product and packaging can be recycled and re used. Customer Relationships The relationship Daro build with their customers is paramount to a successful partnership. Customers have praised Daro on their ability to deliver stylish, quality furniture that ‘stand up to the test of time’.
Working together to produce the perfect collection of furniture to suit the business requirements. Furthermore, Daro offer a very simple ordering process. Additional products and a mix and match option allow for furniture orders to be processed with ease. Daro’s replacement cushions service offers Parks to opportunity to refresh or renew existing cushions making Daro products the ideal long-term investment.
You can view the complete Daro retail collection via the website, to provide a flavour of the ranges and fabrics available. However, Daro’s tailored design service for commercial applications allows for a completely bespoke offering and we encourage you to email Daro to discuss your project and requirements: email@example.com