Win a £100 voucher – Colour Heroes create high-quality, educational and affordable visitor resources to engage families in their visit to farm parks, leisure sites and restaurants. We offer a complete service, taking your ideas, to create original concepts and produce hand-illustrated, engaging artwork and printed resources, including character creation, activity packs, illustrated maps, signage, explorer trails, books, teacher guides and a whole range of paper-based, tabletop activities.
Our team is all under one roof, sharing ideas and creatively designing bespoke resources to capture the unique elements of your business so you stand out from your competitors. Delivering on-trend resources, to grow family participation and create memories for your customers, is our shared passion. We will set your site apart from the rest, as we deliver increased visitor dwell times, promote return visits and valuable referral business. We are proud to say that everything we produce is made in Britain, using responsibly sourced materials.
Since we were established over two decades ago in 2001, we have worked with an array of large and small farm parks, leisure and heritage sites and restaurants throughout the UK and Ireland. We offer you a safe pair of hands, using our knowledge and dedicated service, to support you from the first conversation to the finished design, working in a way that suits your capabilities, time constraints and budget.
One lucky winner of Farm Diversity Magazine’s Colour Heroes competition will win a £100 voucher to spend on either our activity packs or activity sheets from our off-the-shelf range.
All you need to do is answer this simple question:
When was Colour Heroes established?
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Euromedia Associates Ltd (“administrator”). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close on 28/02/2023
* The prize is a £100 voucher . The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county maybe published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfilment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winner will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.