With nearly 35 years` experience, we take great pride in our ability to provide expert advice and experience on a range of specialist water hygiene related services, Legionella assessments and treatment issues. Our customers can benefit from the peace of mind that they are 100% compliant and that all of their staff, customers and visitors can feel safe from harmful bacteria in water systems.
With more cases of Legionella being reported each year, it has never been more important to be on top of your water systems and leisure facilities. IWS can provide you with the expertise and experience to ensure that you are.
Our Services Include:
• Legionella Risk Assessments to UKAS ISO 17020, BS8580, ACOP L8 and HSG274
• Water Hygiene Monitoring Programmes and Remedial Work to BS8558, ACOP L8 and HSG274
• Water System Treatment and Chemical Supply
• Cold Water Storage Tank Clean and Disinfection
• Chlorine Dioxide Dosage and Control Packages
• Remote Monitoring Systems
• Specialist Management of Swimming Pools and Spa Facilities
• Water Treatment Programmes for Cooling Towers, Heating and Chilled Water Systems
• National 24/7 Coverage
• Free of Charge, Bespoke Web-Based Log Book
• Other Specialist Water Related Services Available on Request.
We have worked within the Caravan and Holiday Parks, Leisure, and Hospitality sectors for many years and understand the water hygiene and treatment issues these sectors face on a day by day basis. These sites can be notoriously high-risk from Legionella bacteria due to accommodation often not being used regularly, sometimes up to a whole season. Legionella Compliance has been strong on the radar of the HSE lately within these markets and not being compliant, well informed or pro-active in this area can be a major detriment to your business.
One of the main issues is the management of the potable water storage and distribution systems, which need to be maintained within current drinking water standards. Many sites overlook this area and are then caught out when audits are carried out by the local water supplier. We fully understand the processes that need to be followed to keep you compliant and can assist you with the necessary sampling certification and cleaning regimes.